Out of all the beauty boxes currently available, Latest In Beauty are the ones that always seem to offer the best value. Case in point, their recent collaboration box with Heart FM - which is jam packed full of beauty treats.
Boasting a phenomenal 13 products, I'm surprised they could even fit the lid on when these were packaged up! There's a great mix of brands and products so without further ado, here's what's inside Latest In Beauty's Heart FM Beauty Essentials Box:-
(1) Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish in Hyde Park Place (full size, £14)
The star of the box for me is this gorgeous nail polish from Nails Inc which comes in one of their bestselling shades, Hyde Park Place. I love these pale grey neutral shades and the Gel Effects have a fantastic formula.
(2) Kneipp Devil's Claw Herbal Bath (20ml travel size - full size is 100ml for £9.95)
I'm not sure if Kneipp are that well known in the UK, but you can find them everywhere in Germany and my mum's bathroom is full of their products! I haven't tried Devil's Claw before but I really like the sound of it as it's designed to soothe back, shoulders and neck tension.
(3) Green People Sun Lotion SPF 15 with Tan Accelerator (20ml travel size - full size is 200ml for £14.30)
One of these is currently in my travel bag so I'm happy to have another one as it's a lovely non-greasy sun lotion.
(4) bareMinerals Complexion Rescue (2 sachets in 2 shades)This is their new Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream with SPF 30 - the Natural shade looks spot on for me so I'll have a play with this soon to see what it's like. Anyone else tried this?
(5) Philosophy Purity Cleanser (30ml travel size - 90ml is £8)
I've tried it before and my skin sadly didn't get on with it, but my sister loves it so this will be winging its way to her shortly. A good size sample for those who haven't used it before.
(6) Wild About Beauty Eyeshadow in Polly (full size, £14)
I received the shade Polly which is a gorgeous chocolate brown that looks perfect for creating a subtle smokey eye with. The bee imprint is so cute too!
(7) Vichy Idealia Life Serum (3ml sample tube - full size is 30ml for £31)
I've heard good things about this serum from Vichy so I'm excited to try it out. It promises to make your complexion look fresh and radiant which sounds good.
(8) Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (1 pack - full size is 8 packs for £25)
I've seen these in M&S and have always been curious about them - thrilled to finally be able to give them a go! They aim to firm and de-puff the undereye area in just 10 minutes.
(9) Dove Youthful Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner (50ml travel sizes - full size is 250ml for £5.99)
I never seem to have many shampoo and conditioners in travel size bottles when I need them, so I'll be storing these in my travel bag for my next trip away.
(10) Balance Me Radiance Face Mask (30ml travel size - full size is 75ml for £18)
One of my favourite face masks and a really generous size too. This is ideal for anyone who's skin is looking dull as it helps to perk up your complexion.
(11) Le Couvent des Minimes Cloisters Hand Cream (25ml travel size - full size is 75ml for £9)
This is Rose & Berries scented and smells amazing so I'm looking forward to using this. I believe this brand is part of the L'Occitane group so I have high hopes that it's of similar quality.
(12) Amie Morning Light Hydrating Daily Moisturiser (full size, £4.95)
I really like some of Amie's budget friendly natural skincare and it smells of roses. Sounds good!
(13) Heart Shaped Wash Cloth / Flannel
A cute little extra for a Heart FM collab :)
The Latest In Beauty's Heart FM Beauty Essentials Box* retails for £15 and is worth over £70 - bargain! Buy yours from Latest In Beauty here.
Have you picked up this box?