Calling all fragrance fans - Latest In Beauty have recently released a special collection of three limited edition boxes which have been expertly curated by The Perfume Society. I have the 'Designer Discoveries' box to share with you today.
Inside the Designer Discoveries box, you'll find a selection of samples featuring some of the bestselling designer fragrances currently on the market, as well as two little luxury extras. Each box contains all of the following:-
- Ted Baker Cate Eau de Toilette - full size 10ml purse spray bottle in a gift box (worth £15).
- Versace Yellow Diamond, Crystal Noir and Bright Crystal Eau de Toilettes - 1ml spray vials each, in a gold presentation box.
- Agent Provocateur Fatale Eau de Parfum - 2ml spray vial.
- Prada Candy Florale Eau de Toilette - 1.5ml spray vial.
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum - 2ml spray vial.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum - 1.5ml spray vial.
- Narciso Rodrigruez Narciso Eau de Parfum - 0.8ml spray vial.
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - 10ml handbag sized tube.
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect - one use sachet sample.
Also enclosed are special description cards of each of the perfumes from The Perfume Society which explain the fragrance family and the different notes, as well as suggestions for how to 'smell' the perfume which I think is quite interesting!
This is a great box for fragrance fans who loves higher end, designer scents and the products included would also make ideal little stocking fillers if you're getting a head start of your Christmas shopping.
Latest In Beauty Designer Discoveries Box* is priced at £12.50 (plus p&p) and is available exclusively from latestinbeauty.com whilst stocks last.
Will you be picking up any of the Latest In Beauty fragrance boxes?