A bit of a belated post this month, but I wanted to give a quick overview of two beauty boxes that I've purchased recently! One's my usual You Beauty Discovery Box, and the latter is my first A Beautiful World Sampler Box.
You Beauty Discovery Box - November 2015
November's You Beauty Discovery Box (check out my previous monthly reviews of it here) was focused on 'Wish List' products in anticipation of Christmas of course, and I was very pleased to see two products that have been on my own wish list for a while. So naturally I chose those two!
- Melvita Huile Extraordinaire (17ml deluxe sample). This is a multi-purpose blend of 100% natural organic oils which you can use to nourish face, body and hair. It reminds me a lot of Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse and it smells gorgeous!
- Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener (7ml deluxe sample). I'm always interested to try out new primers as I've yet to find my holy grail one yet, so I'm looking forward to giving this one a whirl. It's packed full of hydrating, brightening and anti-ageing ingredients to give the skin a good base for applying makeup over.
YBD included two extras in the box; a DHC Alpha-Arbutin White Mask (one sheet) to brighten dull skin and a sachet sample of I Love...Perfectly Peachy Bath & Shower Creme which will be perfect to pop into my travel bag as it saves me lugging a bottle around!
The green beauty online shopping site, A Beautiful World, released their bi-annual sampler beauty box and I immediately bought one before it sold out! I've missed out on these the last couple of times so I couldn't wait to open it up when it arrived. Inside my box, I received all of the following products:-
- The Body Deli Living Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Duo samples.
- Intensae Nail Lacquer in Muse (full size).
- Helen Dowsley Party Lashes (full size).
- S.W Basics Makeup Remover (30ml).
- S.W Basics Lip Balm in Cinnamon (full size).
- Plant Apothecary Get It On Bodywash in Sandalwood, Cedar & Ginger (30ml).
- Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in Cedarwood & Juniper (15ml).
- Indie Lee Squalene Facial Oil & Coq 10 Toner samples.
Apart from the Indie Lee Squalene Facial Oil (which I love by the way), I haven't tried any of the other products so this box is pretty exciting for me as I enjoy discovering new brands, especially more niche, green, natural ones that you don't hear about all the time. Let me know if you've tried any of them and what you thought?
Have you picked up any beauty boxes recently?