This month's Love Lula Beauty Box arrived over the weekend, and I think it might just be my favourite from them yet!
November's Love Lula Beauty Box is another full-to-the-brim selection of organic, cruelty-free and natural products. Inside, I found five products, two that are full sized, and three which are very generous travel sizes:-
- MADARA SOS Hydra Mask (12.5ml travel size, worth £15) - I'm always happy when I spot a face mask in a beauty box, and as I already love MADARA's SOS Hydra Repair Intensive Serum, I was thrilled to receive the mask from this same range as I've been wanting to try it out for a while now. As the name suggests, this is a mask for intensive hydration, and it's suitable for all skin types. Sounds perfect for adding to your skincare routine this coming Winter.
- Humble Natural Beauty Hand Cream (full size, RRP £8) - Humble are a brand that I've seen pop up a few times on various blogs that I follow, but are one that I hadn't gotten around to properly exploring for myself. This hand cream is scented with Sweet Pea and Verbena, and it smells lovely.
- Ooh! Oils Of Heaven Argan Oil (15ml travel size, worth £9.50) - I'm currently nearing the end of a bottle of Argan Oil from The Morrocan Oil Co, so getting this mini bottle from Ooh! is perfect timing. I use Argan Oil for so many different things (hair oil and treatment, cuticle oil, intensive moisturiser etc) and this one's made from just 100% pure organic, cold-pressed Argan Oil.
- PHB Skin Brighten Gel (full size, RRP £13.25) - This looks like an interesting product as it's an all natural brightening gel to help target dark spots, pigmentation and even out skin tone. I have a couple of really stubborn old acne marks on my chin, so I'll be testing this out on those to see if it changes the appearance of them. Keep an eye out for an update on this in the future.
- MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion Shot (10ml one use size, worth £2.75) - I'm a big fan of MOA's famous Green Balm, and I've heard a lot of positive things about their Green Bath Potion. This 10ml 'shot' is enough for one bath and contains a specially selected herbal blend of essential oils to de-stress the mind and relieve aches and pains. Mmmm, sounds amazing!
Worth nearly £50 in total, Love Lula's Beauty Box is a budget friendly way to try out lots of different products which are all guaranteed to be 'green' and cruelty-free. Maybe one to ask Santa for as a gift subscription? Hint hint...
Love Lula Beauty Box* is a monthly subscription box priced at £12.50 with free postage in the UK: visit lovelula.com to find out more.