My good friend Sophie surprised me with an early Christmas present last week, which was a six-month subscription to Love Me Beauty! I decided to redeem the gift voucher straight away so that I could take advantage of their fab choices for December.
Love Me Beauty are a subscription box company who I've flirted with on and off for a while now. I like to treat myself to a one-off box now and again from them to grab a bargain like the Kat Von D offer that they did a few months ago, and I've been increasingly impressed with how good their products ranges have been lately.
They operate in a similarish way to YOU Beauty, in the respect that you can choose what products that you want from a selection online every month. What's different is that for your subscription fee, you're given 60 credits that you can use however you please, just as long as they're spent that month as you can't carry them over to the next. Products can be 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 credits each, so you can mix and match to the total of 60. If you're particularly tempted and want some more products, you can purchase additional add-on credits.For December's box (or rather bag as they send you a makeup bag instead), I chose the following:-
- GNAW Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate (50g) - This was a freebie as a Christmas extra - thanks LMB!
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara (1.5ml travel size - 10 credits) - You guys all know that I'm a mascara junkie and I couldn't pass by a mascara that I haven't tried yet. This is the new improved formula from Bare Minerals and claims to have '10-in-1 Lash Benefits' - we shall see!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (3g travel size - 15 credits) - I've used this in the past and really liked it, probably more so than They're Real. Does a great job of holding a curl and is nice and black for added definition.
- Caudalie Moisturising Mask (15ml travel size - 15 credits) - I'm a big fan of Caudalie's face masks (and skincare in general) and particularly love their Detox and Purifying Masks. I haven't tried this Moisturising one before but it looks very promising!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Tuxedo (1g travel size - 20 credits) - Laura Mercier's Caviar Sticks are some of my favourite cream eyeshadow formulas; they're long lasting, beautifully pigmented and don't crease. Tuxedo is an awesome matte black which makes a great base for a smokey eye or as a smudgy eyeliner.
- Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oil Duo in Revive Evening and Deep Relax (5ml each - 10 credits) - Along with the 6-month subscription, you're given an extra 60 credits as a loyalty reward, and I spent 10 of these on this duo from AA. Used both of these in the past and I love the scent of them. These will definitely come in handy for a pamper session over the Christmas holidays.
Thanks again to my friend Sophie for gifting me this - I can't wait to see what's on offer next month!
For more info on Love Me Beauty, check them out here.
Do you subscribe to Love Me Beauty?