Travelling can take its toll on your skin, but this new kit from This Works is here to provide a helping hand for your next trip away.
This Works are widely revered for their innovative skincare, especially when it comes to creating formulas that are targeted at common skin problems like battling the first signs of ageing or helping to brighten up a dull complexion (one of my favourite products from them that I use regularly is their Energy Bank Skin Glow which does just that!). I also have a lot of respect for their company ethos based on wellbeing and using clean, natural based ingredients where possible, as none of their formulas contain parabens, sulphates, GMOs, or phthalates.
It's no surprise then to see This Works launch a new kit like this which focuses on 'skincare that works with your body clock', and it makes a fantastic introduction to the brand for anyone who is interested in trying out some of their bestselling products.
Inside the This Works 24hr Skin Solutions Kit, you'll find five travel-sized products:-
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (5ml) - A good skin day starts with a good night's sleep and I've mentioned this Deep Sleep gem a couple of times in the past. It's composed of an award-winning natural aromatherapeutic superblend of Lavender, Vetiver and Camomile, and to use it, all you need to do is spritz it onto your pillow before you go to bed. I always recommend it to anyone who struggles to get to sleep like I do as it works a treat!
- This Works In Transit Skin Defence (20ml) - For daytime use, this protective moisturiser is enriched with hardworking botanicals to help protect your skin against the elements all day long. It's also formulated with broad spectrum SPF 30 to further protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- This Works Light Time Skin Plumper (3ml) - I was surprised to see this packaged in a sachet as you can get multiple uses out of this sample, so I'd suggest decanting it into a mini plastic container before you go on holiday. This is a wonderful brightening serum that you can use both day and night, that helps to rehydrate the skin and plump out any fine lines and wrinkles.
- This Works Light Time Cleanse & Glow (20ml) - Described as a one-minute miracle wash and moisture boost', this cleansing balm contains Vitamin C that's activated when you add water to it, giving you a noticeably brighter and more refreshed look after just one use. I really like using this at night after I've taken off my makeup!
- This Works No Wrinkles Midnight Moisture (15ml) - Lastly, there's a sample pot of the bestselling No Wrinkles Midnight Moisture which completes the skincare set. This night time moisturiser is packed full of Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Jojoba and Evening Primrose Oil to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin overnight, leaving you with soft, smoothed out skin come the morning.
This Works 24hr Skin Solutions Kit* retails for £24 and is available from various stockists including direct from thisworks.com
Are you a fan of This Works? Do you use any of their products?