Ria from NatuRia Beauty (and the lovely lady responsible for sprucing up my new blog design) tagged me for this one. I liked the questions asked, so here it is!
2. The literary character I'm most like is: (take this quiz and share your answer) Hermione from Harry Potter.
3. I'm currently obsessed with: Crazy Rumors Amaretto Lip Balm, making soups from scratch, and the Hot Spiced Apple drink from Costa.
4. My favourite superhero is: Batman!
5. Favourite beauty product of 2013: just one?! Possibly Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Serum.
6. If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive it would be: George Orwell. I'd love to ask him questions about the Spanish Civil War.
7. Winter is coming - how do you prep your skin for battle? I totally have this one covered! Check out my 'Cold Weather Proofing The Beauty Routine' post.
8. My perfect date night makeup consists of: Winged liner, lots of mascara and nude/neutral lips.
9. My go-to skin-beautifying snack/drink is: mineral water - Drink Lots Of It!
10. My TV boyfriend is: Damon from The Vampire Diaries (I know, I know, how predictable!).
11. If my evening clutch could only hold one beauty item it would be: A close call between tinted lip balm and concealer.
12. One beauty tip I would pass on to my real/fictional daughter: Wear SPF everyday if you're going outside.
13. The most nostalgic item from my childhood: I have a very old and tatty bear that kinda looks like a polar bear but its brown. Brings back a lot of good memories because I used to carry it everywhere with me.
14. My favourite TV show/s of the moment: The Walking Dead, The Originals and Bates Motel.
15. My favourite quote is: "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius.
I'd like to tag anyone who wants to join in.
Leave the link to your answers below so I can have a read!