When I heard that Ria and Tania were organising a Christmas beauty swap, I instantly knew that I wanted to join in. The swap was open to all bloggers, with the only caveat being that the products sent were to be 'green' i.e as natural as possible etc.
I was paired up with the lovely Laura who writes a natural and organic beauty blog which features geek culture too. Being a bit of a geek myself, I had a feeling the pairing would go well, and was even more delighted when I found out that we shared a lot of the same beauty tastes. Needless to say, it made the shopping experience a lot easier! We agreed on a budget and decided to compile a beauty box of mixed goodies showcasing some of of our own personal favourites.
Here's the box that Laura sent me:-
- Raw Gaia Floral Face Toner (travel size) - I've heard so many good things about Raw Gaia so I was really pleased to see two of their products. This one's an uplifting and refreshing toner with Rose Otto, Neroli, Palmarosa and Chamomile, which sounds so lovely.
- Raw Gaia Raw Chocolate Face Pack (trial size) - This has been on my wishlist since I read Annie's review of it a few months ago so I can't wait to give it a go!
- Hurraw! Lip Balm in Orange (full size) - Another product that I've been wanting to try are these Hurraw! lip balms. I know a lot of green bloggers rave about these!
- Badger Foot Balm (travel size) - I love the range of Badger balms and have used this foot one in the past. Happy to have another because they're so good and the packaging is uber cute.
- Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash (travel size) - You guys know that I'm a huge fan of Weleda's Creamy Body Washes so it's great to have a mini handy for the weekend bag. The Citrus scent smells exactly like lemon sherbert, mmmm!
- Dr Bronner's Magic Lavender Liquid Soap (travel size) - I'm obsessed with multi-purpose products and you really don't get more multi-purpose than these magic soaps. You can literally use them for everything. It's my favourite product for washing make-up brushes with.
- Pukka Herbs Vanilla Chai teabag - Love Chai tea but haven't tried this one before but it smells good in the packet!
- Elf DVD - I smiled so much when I saw that Laura had included this; I've seen it a million times but had never gotten around to buying a copy so I'm thrilled to finally have it in my movie collection.
Huge thanks to Laura for such a lovely box of goodies and to Ria and Tania for organising the swap. Hoping that there's going to be another next year!
Have you taken part in any xmas blogger swaps this year?