Latest In Beauty have teamed up with Heart FM again for another great value, and full to the brim, box of beauty essentials. There's a good mix of brands too, so let's see what's inside!Heart Beauty Essentials Box, you'll find all of the following products:-
- Bloom And Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (50ml travel size) - 99% natural, sulphates and fragrance free, this sounds perfect for those who have sensitive skin and has been formulated to help ease mothers to be who are suffering from morning sickness.
- Dirty Works Multi-Tasking 4-in-1 Face Wipes (full size) - I don't use face wipes often but I like the sound of these as they are free from SLS, mineral oils, petrochemicals, alcohol and animal ingredients. Promises to be gentle whilst being able to remove all makeup.
- Kitsch Prima Ballerina Hair Ties (pack of 5) - I love these handmade Kitsch Hair Ties (reviewed them here) and these neutral glittery ones will look amazing for xmas parties! They also don't leave any kinks in your hair.
- LOLA Ultra Shine Nail Polish in Electric Purple (full size) - I've tried LOLA nail polishes before as I've had them in You Beauty Discovery boxes and the formulas are brilliant. I can't wait to wear this vibrant purple shade.
- Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Moisturising Cream (15ml travel size) - I've heard good things about this face moisturiser which features Blue Everlasting Flower extract to hydrate and protect the skin from oxidative stress.
- Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask (one sachet) - Have used this before and loved it! An amazing hydrating sheet mask, ideal for prepping your skin for the upcoming colder months or for using on a plane to help reverse the dehydrating effects of flying.
- Roger & Gallet Lait Sorbet Bois d'Orange Body Lotion (50ml travel size) - Oh wow, this smells amazing! I'm not too familiar with Roger & Gallet products, but this body lotion smells absolutely heavenly.
- Rimmel Provocalips in Kiss Me You Fool (full size) - A two in one kiss proof lip lacquer which features a bright red shade and a gloss applicator to lock in the pigment. Promises to stay on for up to 16 hours so I'll look forward to putting this to the test.
- Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel (one use sachet) - Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of Philosophy skincare, but I am interested to try this out as it's a Vitamin C and Peptide peel treatment which acts like microdermabrasion. I'll post my thoughts on this once I've given it a go.
- Urban Veda Purifying Hydrating Toner (full size) - Lastly, there's a full size toner from Urban Veda which I'm very excited to try out. There are four different choices available and I received the Purifying one in my box which sounds perfect for my oily/combination skin.
Latest In Beauty - The Heart Beauty Essentials Box* is priced at £17.99 and available to purchase as a one-off beauty box (no subscription needed) from latestinbeauty.com - use the code HEARTBB15 to get free P&P!
What do you think of this box? Any products you'd like to try?