My subscription box addiction is still going strong and I'm currently signed up to these three; You Beauty, Love Lula and The Vegan Kind.
You Beauty (£6.95 per month for bronze membership - choose two products - free p&p, link)
The theme for this month's You Beauty box was called 'The Editor's Picks', and featured a shortlist of must-have beauty products that are seen as outstanding in the industry. For my box I chose:-
- Erno Laszlo Firmarine Hydrogel Mask (1 mask) - which claims to firm, lift, hydrate and plump the skin in just 20 minutes. I like the sound of that!
- Weleda Skin Food (30ml) - a holy grail product that I have been using for years, I already have one or two full-size tubes in my stash, but I don't think you can ever have too many of your favourites right?! An amazing, super thick, multi-purpose moisturiser for dry skin and one that always works well for soothing my eczema flare-ups.
I also received three extras; a 10g bag of Propercorn (yum!), 2ml sample of Indeed Labs Nanoblur and a 3ml sachet of The Hero Project Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost. Really happy with this box and look forward to next month's selections!
Love Lula Beauty Box* (£12.50 per month, free p&p, link)
Love Lula are a fantastic online retailer who specialise in sourcing the best cruelty-free, organic and natural beauty brands from around the world, and offer ethically-minded customers a fuss-free way to shop as they do all the research and hard work for you. In between bigger well-known names such as Antipodes, REN and Zoya, you'll find a whole host of amazing niche and small independent companies.
The sheer choice available can be a little overwhelming at first, so one of the best ways to discover new brands and products is through the Love Lula Beauty Box. Posted to you every month, this box offers excellent value for money and contains a great selection of green beauty goodness to try out.
September's Love Lula Beauty Box contains:-
- Balm Balm Rose Floral Water Hydrosol (30ml, worth £7.50)
- FOM London Hydra Plump Serum (10ml, worth £15)
- Madara AHA Brightening Peel Mask (12.5ml)
- OOH! Oils Of Heaven Baobab Rejuvenating Face Oil (full size, worth £19)
- Madara Multi Action Micellar Water (5ml)
- Kimberly Sayer Tangerine & Calendula Healing Light Night Cream (1.5ml)
In addition to the products, you also receive a subscriber discount code which you can use to get 20% off the brands featured in the box - bargain!
The Vegan Kind (£10 per month, plus £3.15 p&p, link)
I've been subscribed to The Vegan Kind for nearly a year now and I have loved every single box so far. Despite not being a vegan myself (I'm still at the vegetarian stage), I enjoy trying out different food products, and as I'm actively trying to cut down on my dairy consumption, a box like this definitely helps!
This month's box included another good mix of sweet and savoury items:-
- Terra Vegane Classic Cheddar Style Mac & Cheez (250g, RRP £3.20)
- Propercorn Smooth Peanut & Almond Popcorn (25g, RRP £0.80)
- Moo Free Chocolate Carmelised Hazelnut Nibs Bar (100g, RRP £2.80)
- The Vegan Kind 'Not A Baby Cow' Mug (RRP £6.99)
- Almighty Foods Golden Blonde Raw Chocolate Bar (30g, RRP £2.15)
- Good Hemp Milk Original (330ml, RRP £1.25)
10p from every box sold this month goes towards Ty-Nant Cat Sanctuary (check them out here), and September's recipe card was for a delicious sounding Hot & Sour Pad Thai Salad. Yum!
Do you subscribe to any monthly boxes?