October's Love Lula Beauty box was a great selection of natural and organic skincare products, to help protect your skin against the colder weather ahead.
The box contained five products; three of which were full size, and the other two were travel sized samples:-
- PHB Natural Soap in Lavender (full size, RRP £3.95) - 100% natural, handmade, vegan-friendly, palm oil free formula with nourishing Shea Butter, Olive, and Coconut Oils. The one I received was fragranced with Lavender essential oil and is great to use as a hand soap or cleansing bar that's gentle enough for face and body.
- Barefoot SOS Nourishing Cleansing Cream (full size, RRP £20) - I've sung the praises of Barefoot SOS many times before, and I'm currently using their amazing Repair & Renew Intensive Treatment Oil and Rescue Face and Body Cream as we speak, so I was thrilled to find a full-size Cleansing Cream from them in the box! This is described as a gentle and refreshing cleanser that leaves skin toned and supple - can't wait to try it.
- John Masters Lip Calm (full size, RRP £6) - I've used this lip balm before and it's a good one. Gets the job done and has a subtle citrusy flavour.
- BON Natural Pure Tissue Oil (5ml sample) - This is an award-winning, multi-purpose oil to help improve the appearance of stretch marks, scars and wrinkles so I'll definitely be trying this on some old acne scars to see if it works.
- REN Flash Hydro-Boost (10ml sample) - I featured a review of the full size of this in my August Favourites earlier this year and it's a fantastic product for instantly plumping up and smoothing out uneven skin texture, as well as adding hydration. This sample will no doubt come in handy in my travel bag!
Love Lula Beauty Box* is a monthly subscription box priced at £12.50 with free postage in the UK: visit lovelula.com to find out more.
Have you subscribed to Love Lula's Beauty Box?