My LoveLula Beauty Box arrived last week and I've been enjoying having a little play with all of the products inside.
For fans of green and natural beauty products, LoveLula is one of the best subscription boxes to sign up to. They stock a huge selection of eco-friendly brands on their website, which should give you a strong idea as to the quality of the products that you'll receive every month from them. I always look forward to seeing what they've included - it's a fun surprise and a great way to be introduced to brands that you might have been wanting to try, or haven't heard of before.
March's LoveLula Beauty Box contains five products, four of which are full-size:-
- Seascape Island Apothecary Unwind Body Wash (full size, RRP £16) - I love seahorses so it was lovely to find one adorning this bottle of Body Wash from Seascape Island Apothecary. This Unwind Body Wash contains 100% natural essential oils such as Jersey Lavender and Ylang Ylang - two of my favourite scents. It smells wonderfully calming and relaxing, and doesn't contain any silicones, parabens, SLS, petroleum, artificial colours or artificial fragrances. A lovely, luxury body wash to use when you're feeling stressed or juggling too many things at once!
- PHB Ethical Beauty Brightening Hand Cream (full size, RRP £10.95) - I've been really impressed by everything that I've tried from PHB Ethical Beauty so far, and this hand cream is another great product from them. It's got a really rich and hydrating formula which has been going a great job of moisturising my dry hands and leaving them silky soft. The fragrance is quite strong, but I like it as it's Ylang-Ylang and Neroli. I can't comment on the brightening claims just yet, though I love the idea of using an anti-aging hand cream as it can be easy to forget that your hands are out and on show all the time, so they're one of the first places to show the signs of early aging.
- Hurraw! Papaya & Pineapple Lip Balm (full size, RRP £4.99) - Last month, I featured Hurraw! in my 5 Organic & Natural Lips Balm To Try post (you can read it here), so I was really happy to find one in this month's box! I haven't tried this flavour before, but it tastes like a tropical cocktail, really fruity and summery. The formula of these balms are amazing - I seriously can't recommend them enough!
- Laidbare For Richer For Porer Pore Minimiser Facial Masque (full size, RRP £7.99) - I've gone through a couple of tubes of this face mask over the years and I'm very happy to have it back in my skincare stash because it's a fantastic mask. It contains a whole host of natural ingredients such as Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Japanese Seaweed, Liquorice and Rose Water. A good one to try if you're looking for a face mask that'll draw out impurities, but also hydrate and soothe it at the same time. What I like to call a great all-rounder :)
- Kimberly Sayer Ultra Light Facial Moisturiser (5ml sample) - The last product is a sachet sample of one of Kimberly Sayer's bestselling products and this moisturiser is for Combination, Oily and Blemish-Prone skin types so it's perfect for me, plus it contains SPF 30 which I always like to see included in more natural based skincare. I haven't tried it yet so keep your eye on my future Empties posts for when I do, though I'll probably save it until summer's here to properly test out the sunscreen benefits.
This is another great box from LoveLula who are always consistent month-to-month - I've never had a 'bad' box from them! The contents of March's box are worth £40 altogether, so it's a fantastic value for money beauty box to try out.