2014 was a great year for me discovering new brands and products so it was particularly tricky to whittle it down to just 14 products, but here it is, the creme de la creme - my personal beauty favourites of 2014.
1. Nuxe Rev de Miel Lip Balm catapulted itself into my Holy Grail list and quickly became my favourite lip balm, ever.
2. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist* kept my skin happy and is one I have recommended countless times to those looking for a toner that both balances and hydrates.
3. Jurlique Love Balm* is one of the best multi-purpose balms out there and a must for rose fans.
4. Bodhi & Birch Lime Blossom Protecting Hand Serum* was a wonderful new find that combines an ultra softening hand treatment with a beautiful scent.
5. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] proved itself to pass the hype test and has now become a firm staple in my skincare routine for banishing blemishes.
6. Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint 3 in 1 Cleansing Water* also become a skincare routine regular with its easy cleansing, soothing and hydrating properties.
7. Organic Surge Citrus Mint Shower Gel* is a product I have used up at least two tubes of now and I always want to have one in my bathroom because I just love the scent of it so much.
8. Ilia Lipstick in In My Room showed me that organic and natural makeup can be just as luxurious and high performance as their mainstream counterparts. This shade is gorgeous and great for everyday.
9. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny stole my heart and ended a long relationship I had previously had with Benefit's Hoola Bronzer. The best budget friendly bronzer on the planet.
10. B. Vibrant Lip Crayon in Prom* was one of the best lip crayon formulas that I tried in 2014 - this brand are seriously underrated!
11. Lily Lolo Mineral Blush in Ooh La La* reignited my love for mineral makeup and surprised me by how long wearing it is. I wear this pretty shade a lot.
12. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer won my prize for the best budget friendly concealer find - I'll always have one of these in my makeup bag.
13. Organic Surge 2 Minute Moisture Mask is a great example of how you don't need to spend a fortune on hair treatments. This is under a tenner and beats hair masks I've tried that are triple that.
Lifestyle / Home
14. Flamingo Candles showed me that high quality, eco friendly candles can be bought for a purse friendly price and it still amazes me how they come up with so many gorgeous scents!
What were your favourite beauty products of 2014?
Feel free to link to your own posts below :)