Heads up my fellow pampering fans; there's a new body dry oil coming out next month from REN which quite simply is heavenly goodness packaged in a convenient spray bottle. I've been lucky enough to get my hands on one to share with you all today!
Like many, one of my favourite ranges from REN is their Moroccan Rose line, so I was ecstatic to learn that they're adding a brand new product to the range in April. REN's Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil is a luxury dual purpose dry oil which can be used on both the body and on your hair. And oh my, is it good.
Now, I am slightly (though that may be an understatement if you saw the contents of my bathroom cabinet!) obsessed with body oils as I have very dry skin and always have to use some form of moisturiser or oil after I've had a bath or shower. But I feel that REN's Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil will very quickly become a firm favourite of mine for the following reasons:-
1. The scent is gorgeous - it's not overpowering, but subtly sweet floral and very uplifting.
2. It's a dry oil in a spray bottle = super convenience - this means I can spritz it all over, quickly rub it in and I'm good to go. It sinks in immediately and doesn't feel greasy or sticky.
3. Great for dry skin - feels hydrating thanks to the high levels of Omega 6 Linoleic Acid in the Moroccan Argan Oil, plus there's Rosa Damascena Oil as well - both nourish, condition and protect the skin from the elements. There's also Cranberry Seed Oil which helps to protect against those pesky free radicals.
4. Leaves skin and hair glowing - gives it a lovely healthy looking sheen. This will be great for slathering onto legs in the summer months! You can also apply it to the ends of your hair to add extra shine without it looking greasy.
5. The packaging is super luxe and pretty - well I couldn't not mention that could I?!
REN's Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil* (100ml, £26) will be available to purchase from April 2015 at all REN counters and online at renskincare.com
Will you be picking this up when it hits the shelves?