The January sales are still in full swing, with lots of brands offering extra last minute discounts on their sales items. With this in mind, I've compiled a little wishlist showcasing some fashion and beauty bargains that I'd love to snap up!
1. A trench coat is a classic for a reason. It always looks smart, and will never, ever go out of style. This one from First & I is the perfect colour, and looks equally great thrown over office/work wear for everyday, or a casual jeans and jumper combo at the weekend. Available from ASOS - on sale for £28 (link).
2. Stay stylish during the cold weather with a high neck, midi length jumper dress like this one from Pretty Little Thing. Like the trench coat, it works well for chic office wear with tights, or you can dress it down with a leather biker jacket and some grungey lace up boots. On offer for a bargain £8 (link).
3. Treat yourself to some new makeup brushes! There are lots of Lottie London brushes on offer over at LookFantastic, including this Flawless Base Brush for £6 (link).
4. Bags are something that I always try to pick up in the sales as you can get some awesome discounts if you shop at the right times. I instantly fell in love when I first saw this Woven Beatrice Tote Bag in Grey from Kurt Geiger, and it's now in the sale for £75, down from its original price of £250 (link). What a beauty!
5. If you're doing Veganuary and want to expand the concept into your makeup, check out Inika who are one of my favourite cruelty-free, vegan-friendly makeup brands. Their mineral eyeshadows are currently half-price at LookFantastic for £7.97 (link).
6. Luxury makeup fans can bag some excellent bargains at the moment. Check out these Clarins Jolie Rouge Lipsticks that have 70% off, making them a cheap-as-chips £5.99 each over on FragranceDirect (link).
7. Lastly, channel your inner 90s self with this cosy grey jumper dress from New Look - reduced to just £7 (link). Pair with a black beanie and choker as styled, and you're good to go!
*I found all of these bargains via LoveTheSales.com which sources all the best sales online and rounds them up in one place. Super handy for thrifty shoppers! All wishlist picks my own as always :)
Have you bought anything in the January sales this year?